martes, 6 de abril de 2010

Anthropology Physical; Natural culture



Hello, My name is mario, I am student of anthropology at the university of Chile. I like anthropology because to relates art, social history and biology. In this discipline you can find many culture, travel and meet many people. I particulary like the physical anrthropology and invite all those interested in the crazy theory of evolution Darwin and lovers experiments in Drosophilas melanogasters!!!
For me it's great to experiment with those flies, I hope you like them too.
The picture is a representation of the genius of Darwin's theory of evolution. He says the monkey is the origin of man, and I believe him.

8 comentarios:

  1. Hello Mario, how are you???
    I like you image of darwin-mono.
    Hey!!! Put photos of Drosophilas melanogasters in tu next post.

    See You later!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i love your passion for darwin! its really amazing all the natural selection! loves darwin . bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. oh Mario!
    Darwin is like you!
    evolution is our true Mario, we have to follow it as the bible xDDDD
    see you

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Mario. ¿How are you?. I think by your post, you are a candidate for the mention of physical anthropology jajaja. Byeee

    ResponderEliminar
  5. hi my physical classmate XD!
    see you in the rite

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Very nice, Mario. I like the picture you selected, too.

    But you forgot to say what you hope to achieve with your blog!

    You get 1.5 points out of 2.

    Paula

    ResponderEliminar
  7. It's really amazing how much you like physical anthropology Mario! I wood like to have your passion about the career

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Bio-Geek.

    But remember: we don't descend from monkeys, we have a common ancestor with them!

    :P

    ResponderEliminar