jueves, 2 de septiembre de 2010


Hello
I would like to visit Egypt. I always dreamt about knowing it. I like Egypt because it is a millenary culture of our world. Although this country is on the Mediterranean coast, and has a very good climate.
I knew Egypt only through my books; I know that is a country in the African continent, which has a great history of ancient world, with many antiques and archeological places. You can visit the pyramids and see the magnificent tradition of Egypt.
The Egyptians were one of the first major civilizations to codify design elements in art and architecture. I would like to be in Egypt as a professional, because I want to live in Egypt for only few months studying its culture; then I would like to visit its cities like Alexandria or Cairo. In the first place, I will refer to work, as an anthropologist I would like to be able travel and know many archeological places, like: ancient Alexandria`s Library, and the pyramids, or the Cairo`s museum and the kings´cementery. In the second place I would like visit the cities of Egypt, from the coast to the desert: Sahara. Egypt does not only antiques; but in the last time it has become relevant about petrol transport, customs on the coast, and a great progress in its economy.
In the end I only want to live studying the magnificent cultures in the world, and start in Egypt would be very good.

3 comentarios:

  1. Wow! It's awesome! I always dreamed with visit Egypt, especially for its culture... the pyramids, mummies, the King and Queen Valley... It's something amazing!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Haha! I can imagine you with your classic "archaeologist clothes" making sketches of the Great Sphinx :D

    Anyway, very nice place... I also want to go there someday.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Mario, I think to travel to Egypt in a moment of my life too. I don’t know when, but Sahara Desert, pyramids, mysterious scripts, and, of course, to ride on camel are interesting things for me. See you in Keops pyramid. It’s not a joke.

    ResponderEliminar