miércoles, 19 de mayo de 2010

My favourite piece of technology: My cell phone


My favourite piece of technology is my cell phone Nokia 5530 Xpressmusic.
My cell phone was a Christmas present of my mom the last year. She bought my cell phone in a store of Falabella in the center of the city of Arica. The main use of my cell phone is reproducing music with good quality of sound. I listen to music on my phone when I travel to the University in transantiago, or when I go home. I use my cell phone to speak my parents and my friends. Other uses that I give are take photos, a voice recorder and see movies. As you can see, I use my cell phone to listen music frequently on my travels, because I do not like the environment bored and sad of the people on the buses.
I like my cell phone because it has many tools, in particular has Wi-Fi connection, which is very important to check email and search information in recess. Also for me a cell phone with Wi-Fi is much more comfortable than a computer, at the times of emergency.
My life without my cell phone would be boring, especially in the travel of transantiago, and also sad, because I could not communicate with my family.

2 comentarios:

  1. Your cell phone is the son of my cell phone. But, the Nokia 5530 Xpressmusic is touch and has Wi-fi, my Nokia 5310 hasn't.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Excellent, Mario.

    Some comments, "I use my cellphone TO speak".

    2 points.

    Paula

    ResponderEliminar