martes, 22 de junio de 2010

Good Experience

I really enjoyed the experience of writing on the blog. In the beginning of the English class, I did not believe that I could write in another language. In the development of the course I began to enjoy writing about different things and also to leave comments on my classmates blogs.
I like the blog because I can write about interesting subjects (public or private). I think that blogs are more important than other social networks, like facebook, twitter or messenger. The blogs are much personal, and they represent better all kinds of people.
In the blog I did not wrote only about subjects of anthropology, I also wrote about my personal tastes, such as movies, my favorite trip, my favorite food and the Chilean football team.
In general, I like blogs because I really enjoyed writing on them in the second hour. In blogs it is very important the grammar, and because of this I have had very difficult times when writing some words or sentences in my publications. I had to use the dictionary to translate some words, because my vocabulary is very small, and that was a problem that I had to resolve in this first half of the year. The constant work on my blog helped me to improve my English competence and increase my vocabulary.
The advantages of using the blog were: improve my knowledge of English and improve my interaction with other persons. I have problems talking with other people in English, and I think that others may have the same problem; for this reason I believe that the constant use of the blog can really help to solve this issue. The constant use of the blog makes necessary the use of a dictionary, because in differents contexts we need many words for explain consistently and improve the ideas.
The disadvantage of using the blog, for me, was mainly the time that I have to write my publications. I have the habit of write in English very calm, and in the first classes of English it was very difficult for me to use the blog, and I always finished much later than the class hour.

2 comentarios:

  1. I can not deny that, now, you are better to write in English. That, maybe, could be by to write constantly on the blog jajaja.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Excellent work, Mario!!

    This is the marking criteria:

    Task: 3 pts, lexis: 3 pts, Grammar: 3 pts= 9pts

    Final grade: 7.0

    More comments in class.

    Paula

    ResponderEliminar