viernes, 18 de junio de 2010

South Africa 2010


I think the world cup is a social event of great magnitude, in which increase nationalism. The World Cup represents the struggle with other countries through football. It is interesting to see how football fans will do everything for going to South Africa.
I love football. I have seen all 2010 qualifying matches. I like to watch the matches of the Chilean national team, but I do not like the matches of tournament national club.
I will see the matches of Chile in my house with my best friend. All parties that we have seen Chile has never lost, so it's a sort of habit. I am considering the possibility of seeing the game on Monday 21 in the University, because that day we have an important class and for reasons of time I would be more comfortable. For Friday's match at 2:30 PM I would see the party in my house, because my classes will finish to mid day.
The participation of the Chilean team is with high expectations, because the team has a good offensive game, introduced several players from European football and was second in qualifying behind the first: Brazil
Chile is in Group H with Honduras, Switzerland and Spain. The Chilean team lost meet all these teams, but I am optimistic and I think that they can win. Switzerland and Honduras are found as the main rivals.
Possible victories of Chilean team are important because the great majority of the people will be with so much attention in each World Cup match. I stress that there is great joy when the team wins, but is very sad when they loses. The matches are very good for to meet with family, friends, and compatriots to see the World cup and enjoyed in company.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hey Mario, today won the Chilean's team. Spain also won, so the classification becomes difficult. Hopefully a win of chilean's team this Friday.
    See ya!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Good, Mario.

    There are some sentence formulation problems. Nevertheless, you make your point.

    I´ll get back to you in class.

    Paula

    ResponderEliminar